Skip Navigation Website Accessibility
The largest scrapbook store in Las Vegas. The most current paper lines, tools, and supplies. If we don’t have it, we will order it for you. Join us for classes, crops, and events.

GARAGE SALE FEBRUARY 26TH - 27TH



GARAGE SALE

FEBRUARY 26TH - 27TH

8:00 am - 6:00 pm

CASH ONLY

The Paper Bunny charges a $10 fee for participation, this includes table space and 60 numbered labels for your items, you don't have to use all 60 labels, but you can't use more.  The Paper Bunny will keep 20% of your individual sales and the remaining 80% will be issued in the form of a Paper Bunny gift card.   

 

RULES AND REGULATIONS

1.  Vendors must use the numbered price stickers provided.  Vendors will receive 60 stickers, you do not have to use all 60 stickers.

2.  All items must be bagged, sealed and have a price sticker.  The Paper Bunny is NOT responsible for theft, missing items or broken items.

3.  Any totes or bags you leave must have your vendor number on them in order to be returned.

4.  All items will be counted by The Paper Bunny when dropped off and before pickup.  

5.  The Paper Bunny will keep 20% of sales and the remaining 80% will be issued in the form of a Paper Bunny gift card.  

 

IMPORTANT DATES

February 26th - 27th Garage Sale 

--Sign-up January 26th - February 24th

--Items Drop Off February  21st - February 25th by 5:00 pm (No Exceptions)

--Items Pick-up February 28th - March 4th by  5:00 pm. (Items left after March 4th will be donated to charity, space is needed for classes and crops)

--Gift Cards Available by March 3rd 

 

{{getPrice()}}

{{model.event.first_date}} - {{model.event.last_date}} {{model.event.sections.length}} Sessions {{model.event.sections[0].time}}
{{s.date}} {{s.time}}

Seats available {{model.remainingSeats()}}

{{errorMessage}}

{{waitlist_contact_errorMessage}}

Included Materials


{{c.items[0].title}}

{{c.errorMessage}}

This class cannot be purchased online. Please contact the store for more information.

Quick Links


Ph: (702) 778 2424   
|   6811 S Eastern Avenue Suite 101 A
Las Vegas, NV 89119   
|   Tues - Sat: 10am - 6pm, 
Sunday: 11am - 4pm