Skip Navigation Website Accessibility
The largest scrapbook store in Las Vegas. The most current paper lines, tools, and supplies. If we don’t have it, we will order it for you. Join us for classes, crops, and events.

GARAGE SALE - NOVEMBER 5th - 6th



Don't miss our popular garage sale. If you buy or sell it's always a fun time. Vendors are not required to be present during the sale days, we do all the work. Vendors provide their sealed and priced items to The Paper Bunny and we take care of the rest.  


The Paper Bunny charges a $10 fee for participation, this includes table space and 60 numbered labels for your items, you don't have to use all 60 labels, but you can't use more.  The Paper Bunny will keep 20% of your individual sales and the remaining 80% willl be issued in the form of a Paper Bunny gift card.   

 

RULES AND REGULATIONS

1.  Vendors must use the numbered price stickers provided.  Vendors will receive 60 stickers, you do not have to use all 60 stickers.

2.  All items must be bagged, sealed, have a price sticker and be craft related.  The Paper Bunny is NOT responsible for theft, missing items or broken items.

3.  Any totes or bags you leave must have your vendor number on them in order to be returned.

4.  All items will be counted by The Paper Bunny when dropped off and before pickup.  

5.  The Paper Bunny will keep 20% of sales and the remaining 80% will be issued in the form of a Paper Bunny gift card.  

 

IMPORTANT DATES

November 5th - 6th Garage Sale 

--Sign-up October 5th - November 4th (Or until sold out)

--Items Drop Off October 31st - November 4th by 5:00 pm (No Exceptions)

--Items Pick-up November 7th - November 11th at 5:00 pm. (Items left after November 11th will be donated to charity, space is needed for classes and crops)

--Gift Cards Available by November 10th 

{{getPrice()}}

{{model.event.first_date}} - {{model.event.last_date}} {{model.event.sections.length}} Sessions {{model.event.sections[0].time}}
{{s.date}} {{s.time}}

Seats available {{model.remainingSeats()}}

{{errorMessage}}

{{waitlist_contact_errorMessage}}

Included Materials


{{c.items[0].title}}

{{c.errorMessage}}

This class cannot be purchased online. Please contact the store for more information.

Quick Links


Please note that orders over $75 will require separate payment for shipping once actual costs are determined using the USPS. You will be contacted with actual costs. Thank you for understanding. 

Ph: (702) 778 2424   
|   6811 S Eastern Avenue Suite 101 A
Las Vegas, NV 89119   
|   Tues - Sat: 10am - 6pm, 
Sunday: 11am - 4pm