Skip Navigation Website Accessibility
The largest scrapbook store in Las Vegas. The most current paper lines, tools, and supplies. If we don’t have it, we will order it for you. Join us for classes, crops, and events.

GARAGE SALE JULY 15th - 16th



Vendors will deliver their sealed and priced items to The Paper Bunny and we will take care of the selling for you.  Buying or selling, it's always fun.  Join us to find or sell those treasured items.

Garage Sale Vendor Contract

The Paper Bunny will be holding an indoor craft sale on July 15th and 16th, 2022.  As a vendor you are not required to be present during the sale.  Vendors will deliver their sealed and priced items to The Paper Bunny and we will take care of the selling for you.

The Paper Bunny will charge a $10 administration fee and will keep 20% of all sales.  The remaining 80% of sales will be given to the vendor in the form of a Paper Bunny gift certificate.

All unsold items must be picked up by July 21st at 5:00 pm or they will be donated to charity.

RULES AND REGULATIONS

  1.        Vendor must use price stickers provided to them and may only use a maximum of 60 stickers per number.  You may purchase multiple numbers.  Vendors do not need to use all 60 stickers.
  2.     All Items must be bagged, sealed and craft related.  The Paper Bunny is NOT responsible for theft, missing items or broken items.
  3.       Vendors can deliver items for sale during regular store hours starting July 10th – ending July 14th at 5:00 pm.  No Exceptions.
  4.       Vendors will have until July 21st at 5:00 pm to pick up items that did not sell.  No exceptions.  Items left after July 21st will be donated to charity.
  5.        Any totes or boxes must be marked with your vendor number to be returned.
  6.       All items will be counted by a Paper Bunny employee when dropped off.
  7.      The Paper Bunny will keep 20% of vendor’s sales and 80% of sales will be issued in the form of a Paper Bunny gift certificate. Gift Certificates will be available by July 19th, 2022.

{{getPrice()}}

{{model.event.first_date}} - {{model.event.last_date}} {{model.event.sections.length}} Sessions {{model.event.sections[0].time}}
{{s.date}} {{s.time}}

Seats available {{model.remainingSeats()}}

{{errorMessage}}

{{waitlist_contact_errorMessage}}

Included Materials


{{c.items[0].title}}

{{c.errorMessage}}

This class cannot be purchased online. Please contact the store for more information.

Quick Links


Please note that orders over $75 will require separate payment for shipping once actual costs are determined using the USPS. You will be contacted with actual costs. Thank you for understanding. 

Ph: (702) 778 2424   
|   6811 S Eastern Avenue Suite 101 A
Las Vegas, NV 89119   
|   Tues - Sat: 10am - 6pm, 
Sunday: 11am - 4pm